ahmed

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged!

Got tagged by the sweetest Fo0f;

Weird facts about me:
1-Once, I stayed at work for 24 hours!
2-I read the following newspapers on a daily basis: Alsharq Alawsat, Okaz, Madinah, Alhayat, Alwatan, Aleqtesaddeyah and Alriyadeiyyah!
3-Never dated a Saudi girl till now :P (I'm 27 yrs old & NOT ugly) :P
4-Has my own place, besides that my parents are living in the same city. is that weired?
5-Used to play Baloot with my dad's friends when I was 12!
6-When I wake up in the morning, and when I'm at the bathroom taking a SHOWER, I can sleep right there :P
7-Can't ride a bicycle!
8-I'm still thinking about her!! (No questions on this one pls)

Perfect Lover:
The rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they have been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there is no need to post again.

Sex Target : Female

1- Smart
2- Doesn't complain about me working late!! so late!!
3- Likes me because of my personality, and nothing else.
4- Would be ALWAYS there for me.
5- Open minded
6- Decent
7- Educated
8- Wallah I don't know what else..5ala9 enough :P



Next:
1- Rimyoleta
2- Deedee
3- Talal
4- Bees
5- Pinkblingage
6- Mr. tea & Ms. milk
7- uber girl
8- anyone who wants to be tagged!

11 Comments:

  • W;
    1-If I could, then I would :P
    2-I do Alhyyat, Daily News.. but only at work.. Home we do alhyyat also, plus alriyadh
    3-mmm, why's that?
    4-Not really, I will do that once I get my full rights ;)
    5-LOL! weird!! must be a great player ;)
    6-No comment :P
    7-What?? @_@
    8-Lucky gal..

    PL:
    Hope you find her! Not so hard to get..

    yala good night!

    By Blogger Nouph, at 1:26 AM  

  • fo0f:
    1- believe me u dont want to do that :P
    2- still better that 7:P
    3- its loooooooong story..
    4- yeah i know that :P
    5- yup im am..btw i also had my first slap in a face by one of them! can u believe that? lol
    6- :D
    7- u heared me lol
    8- lucky? oh no body is lucky!too bad!

    PL: dont be so sure ;) :P

    merci 7abebty :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 7:28 PM  

  • Can't ride a bicycle!
    loooooool ..me 2 ..I see bad future for our kids :S

    By Blogger Rimyoleta, at 8:19 PM  

  • rimyoleta: yes too bad..once i tried to ride a bicycle at durrah..the next thing i knew is my friends are carrying me with big LOLs so i gave up!

    By Blogger ahmed, at 2:24 PM  

  • wow you must be one-pro-baloot player !

    & sorry i didn't notice that you tagged me ealier

    By Blogger Bissa, at 5:58 PM  

  • kitty: lol i better be a good player otherwise i'll get slaps for the rest of my life..

    hey dont worry about the tagging thing..its ok sweetie ;)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 9:17 PM  

  • total respect,

    wierd number 8

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 AM  

  • That is funny!Actually a few years ago I worked 24 hours on Sundays for about 2 years.

    By Blogger Leilouta, at 6:48 PM  

  • leilouta: U do love ur work dont u? :P

    welcome to my blog :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 10:53 PM  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. symptoms of eczema and rosacea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

  • You finally found the best spot to compare and purchase Invicta Grand Diver [url=http://invicta-grand-diver.pkak.com/] Invicta Grand DiverWatches.[/url]
    In our site you can compare the prices from high quality shops.
    You can find full details and description of our Invicta Grand Diver Watches.
    Here you'll be able to buy the right [url=http://invicta-grand-diver.pkak.com/] Invicta Grand Diver watches[/url] that fits your needs and budget, and most important, those you wish to have.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home