ahmed

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Why they would do that?






Everyone of us has friends. We look after our friends, we defend our friends and sometimes we fight for our friends. Friends do fight and they do get in conflicts with each other, but at the end they are still friends..they love each other, they adore each other and they would always be there for each other..at the end all these fights and conflicts become history.

Now, the purpose of my post is that there are certain things which I don't understand in friendships..and I thought of sharing these things with you..I might find some answers..


Why would our friends hurt us while we have nothing but love to give them?
Why would our friends give up on us while we were there for them when they needed us?
Why would we worry for them while they don't give a damn about us?
Why would we insist in having them in our lives while we are not part of theirs?
Why would we cry for them while they are laughing at us?
Why would we spend hours thinking about them while they wouldn't waste a minute to think about us?
Why would we neglect our beloved ones and run after people whom never thought of us?
Why would they come at first while we come the last?
Why would we always forgive instead of forget?



The list continues and I don't have a single answer..

14 Comments:

  • It only mean one thing, and this is very clear and simple. THEY ARE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS. They are known as USERS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • hey.. Ahmed, I can't say that I am all that, I mean, my friends are good to me, so am I, and sometimes we're just mean at each other.. or act selfishly.. but bottom line I love them, and hate to be stabbed by them :'(

    By Blogger Nouph, at 7:14 PM  

  • anon: i think ur right..but i keep telling myself thats not true..too bad..

    fo0f: yes we hate to be stabbed by them and we hate to be treated differently..specially if they meant a lot to us..
    see im not pretending that amm an angel here and i dont make mistakes..no sometimes i do drive my friends crazy..but i NEVER change on them..im always the same ahmed! i cant change..and this is why im wondering how come they can change..

    thanks for ur words fo0f :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 7:53 PM  

  • I never forget, and very rarely forgive. But that's maybe cause I am a girl.

    Don't get sad. Shit happens.

    =^..^=

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 12:30 AM  

  • QC: true..shit happens :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 11:08 AM  

  • bal8ees: my sister and i are close friends..since we dont have other brothers and sisters..

    yes i would be glad if we became friends..u seen a sweet person :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 2:34 AM  

  • I really like this one ahmed..
    I donno what to say! But Bravo..

    By Blogger Rimyoleta, at 1:31 PM  

  • Rimyoleta: glad that u liked it..u know this post is not even near to what u write.. thanks :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 2:49 PM  

  • Ha,

    Now I can't see YOUR pictures! Did you do it on purpose? Arghhhhhh

    =^..^=

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 8:51 AM  

  • QC: no sweetie i didnt do that on purpose :P this stupid host site is giving me a hard time..whenever i upload a picture it appears on the first 2 days and then its gone! i dont know why :S

    By Blogger ahmed, at 9:52 AM  

  • LOL@QC!!
    Feel me now??

    Medo :P
    NEW POST!! -nashba!=P-

    By Blogger Nouph, at 9:53 PM  

  • well.... sometimes i doubt ykoun fi shi ismo friends 3anjad, believe me ya ahmad ma 7ada bidimlak in this life( just the family) ana hik b ra2yi .... lamma yseer fi issue of masla7aa ma 7ada bi fakkir bi shi ismo friendship (killo bi2oul ya rabbi nafssi)..... but friends are for having fun , wasting time,going out ........ but when it is SACRIFICE nobody will do it ... this is what i think

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

  • niso my darling..

    I do believe that there is something called friendship..and i get really sad when i get betrayed by some of them..it really hurts me

    By Blogger ahmed, at 1:11 PM  

  • yeah i know fi shi ismo friendship and i do believe in it , but i said sometimes i doubt inno ykoun fi 7ada that cherishes the friendship so when it comes to sacrifice u see no one beside u (akeed fi exceptions bass kteer 2lel), this what i wanted to say ...............

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home