ahmed

Friday, December 15, 2006

Randomationz!



-As some of you already know, I had a crappy weekend..thanks to my beloved headache, I couldn't leave home. I went for 15 minutes to have dinner with the guys on Thursday then I had to go home again. The problem is that no matter how many panadol tablets I take, the pain remains! However, I'm much better today..7amdella :p




-Today, the "overrated" LBC program star academy starts for the 4th year. It's the time for the Lebanese channel to make millions of dollars..rezg alhobol 3ala almajaneen!




-My friends are going to Egypt in the Hajj holiday, I'm still thinking whether to go or not. Personally I don't like Egypt although the guys promised it will be fun..we'll see what happens :)

7 Comments:

  • HEY!! la shino egypt!! no no no!! im sad :( and matshoof shar moodi! i totally know wat u mean, laish ur not taking that crappy ya33y medicine thing ili i told u abt!! ha??

    By Blogger Shwaish, at 10:01 AM  

  • btw ,
    they say mixing 2 kinds of pain killers has a better and faster affect, i tried it the other day and i think it actually helped

    p.s i must sound like a pill junkie :|

    By Blogger Dazed and Confused, at 10:24 AM  

  • princess;
    I did take solpadeine and again..didn't work..only shwayya which is not enough...
    Regarding egypt wallah im not sure if i'll go.. :)

    dazed & confused;
    lol this is the first time i ever hear such a thing! mixing two drugs?!! i dont think i'll be doing that :P
    but tell me, what was the pain killers u mixed?

    By Blogger ahmed, at 12:57 PM  

  • Panadol & spasmo cibalgin.... i was in pain and desperate !
    hey,it worked :)
    Then again , it could’ve been a psychological thing!

    By Blogger Dazed and Confused, at 11:46 PM  

  • 7abbo-7amada:(...salamatak-ya-gamar...and-GO-to-egypt..im-sure-u'll-have-fun..its-the-jam3a-that-makes-it-fun,not-the-place-itself..and-i-egypt-is-not-my-favourite-either-bs-wallha-marra-anbasit-when-we-go-there-in-a-group-of-family-or-friends..go-have-us-some-fun..u-need-it..

    ok..i-have-a-confession-to-make..*shy-guilty-face*...ok..im-guilty-as-charged..i-love-those-reality-tv-showz..*gulp*..im-a-star-academy-addict..:S...*gulp*..what??!
    lol...already-im-picking-my-favourites..hehe...:P
    ill-keep-u-posted-ahmed:P:P:P:P

    gimme-a-break!..im-a-girl:P:P:P

    By Blogger izzy™, at 7:41 PM  

  • dazed & confused;
    glad u didnt died after having that mix :P

    BJ;
    lol allah yesallimik :) 7amdella its much better now..i'll still have to think about egypt..
    and regarding star academy...WHAT CAN I SAY! GIRLS LOVE DRAMA:P

    By Blogger ahmed, at 9:18 PM  

  • Egypt is fun go go..... go to Alexandria during this time of the year it is great, no crowd and u can enjoy especially the night outs with friends or better yet go to sharm. is Spasmo cibalgin any good i just took one

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home