ahmed

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Khalidah..


Since I'm a single guy who lives alone.. I used to have these late dinners (that happens when my dear wife, Rimyoleta, punish me and leave me with no food :P)..so I used to go to Mcdonalds at 2:00 am because its the only place which still open at that time..

So once I went to Mcdonalds and I found this 6 years, cute Afghani girl ( I thought she was a boy in the begining!) standing there in the drive thu...she was standing there and staring at the cars..she didn't approach to my car or anything..she was just looking..The girl is so cute and she is so innocent..I noticed that she was looking at me so I looked and I smiled..she kept looking and she didn't say anything lolI took my Quarter Cheese meal and I gave her a small fries and told her to eat it..she took the fries and went away..

When I came again in another day, I saw her right there looking at the cars in the drive thru again..this time I decided to talk to her..I said hi..keef 7alek? (how are you?)..she gave me that look..and she went away :P

Yesterday, there was another story :P I went to Mcdonalds and saw her..I smiled..she approaced my car and surprisingly, she talked!!!! check out the conversation we had:

Her: you again? you came yesterday! and before yesterday!! you come here everyday (she tried to show that with her hand :P)

Me: (I was really shocked lol) No that's not true..I didn't came here yesterday..I came last week remember?

Her: (she said something in Afghani, I don't think she liked what I just said lol) No you came here yesterday..I saw your car!

Me: Okay okay I was here yesterday (I wanted the conversation to continue :P) tell me whats your name?

Her: Khalidah

Me: What are you doing here ya Khalidah?

Her:Working!! Don't you see that?

Me: Working? Where is your parents?

Her: at home

Me: Why they are at home? you are the one who should be at home!

Her: (didn't seem to understand what I just said)

Me: Do you have any brothers and sisters?

Her: yes I have one brother here in Jeddah and 3 sisters in Afghanistan

Me: where is you brother now?

Her: Working!! he sells towels at the supermarket's parking lots..Enta aish esmak? (Hey what's your name?)

Me: Ahmed!

Her: your car is nice..(she approaced to the car and inserted her little head to see the car from the inside) :PAfter that my order was ready..I gave her the fries as usual..she told me that she bought a hamburger a while ago..I smiled and told her it's okay..have this fries with you..we are friends right? she smiled.I left the place with so many questions in my head..I tried to imagine how Khalidah's future will look like..how she would remember her parents after what they have done to her..That's really sad..isn't it?

30 Comments:

  • I think you should adopt her.

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 11:44 AM  

  • i dont think that a good idea :P

    im irresponsible ;)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 12:09 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Taqo, at 1:37 PM  

  • Ya 3mry. Thats so cute..she came and started chatting with u!
    But that is sad though..a 6 yr old forced to work, out on the streets.

    By Blogger Taqo, at 1:43 PM  

  • sad

    her parents came here to Saudi Arabia to get better life for her and her brothers
    but did they make the right choice?

    I don't know if she can get educatin here .. if she can't, then Afghanistan might be better.

    alhamdullellah e7na 3aysheen fi ni3ma .. alhamdullellah

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:26 AM  

  • taqwa: yes too sad! but i really loved this cutey :P she is so innocent :)

    hassan: i don't think that they made the right choice..education? what are you talking about, the girl is in the street for the whole day and she sells towels :S

    we are in a big ne3mah..al7amdullilah..

    welcome to my page man..:)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 10:37 AM  

  • first it is a very sad story and i am sure lot of us meet such children everywhere( bi lebnen fi kteeeeer minon)soooo ana bi ra2yii from time to time pass and give her food or money and clothes anything that can make her life happier coz i guess she is living in a hell ( that if she is living )........ dont forget her ahmad 3anjad even iza ma 3am trou7 tekol 3an mcdonalds , try to pass just to say hi and ask her if she needs anything , she will feel shway safe coz someone cares about her ( maybe more than her parents)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

  • ya 8alby wallah marrah te7azn .. 7araaaaaaaam :(

    i know when i become a mom (enshallah) wallah i'll love my children and never ever do that to them
    mn jd those parents ma 3endahom ra7ma fee 8albahom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • OMG That's so sad:(

    how can any parent do that to their own children!!..wallah they shouldn't have had any kids in the 1st place if their gonna keep them on the streets like that.
    and btw there are alot of kids standing in McDonalds lately...masakeen!...allah ywafighm!

    By Blogger Black Orchid, at 4:41 PM  

  • niso: ur just a sweetheart :) I'll try to do my best..

    bal8ees: exactly..what kinda parents are they?
    and am sure will be a great mom :)

    blackorchid: true..a lot of kids..but really i thought this girl is so spacial..u know she is smart, cute and innocent..she even can speak a little English! let us just hope for the best..
    welcome to my page :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 7:16 PM  

  • Ahmed!
    Stop stalking little girls!!

    By Blogger Nouph, at 4:18 AM  

  • loooooool shut up am not stalking her :P i went to have some food and i found her!!!! foof ma7oebk :@

    By Blogger ahmed, at 4:25 AM  

  • Princess deedee: she is not fighting to survive..she was abused by her parents!!

    oh u didn't know that we are married? sorry for not telling ya that but we are married and we've got an angel called 3'aleb too ;)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 3:11 PM  

  • you seen her in the same location and came back looking for her, then took her photo and talked to her!! omg, stalked atitude 100% :P

    By Blogger Nouph, at 7:17 PM  

  • stalker*

    By Blogger Nouph, at 7:18 PM  

  • fo0f: why don't you say that i have a kind heart and i felt sorry for her? ;)

    reincarnated: in a way or another, yes was begging for money..

    By Blogger ahmed, at 10:56 PM  

  • 7aram wallah :(

    you should tell a charity thingy or sth about her to get her & her brother a home

    By Blogger Bissa, at 4:02 PM  

  • bissa: thats a good idea..but we in Saudi!! if i call a charity the first question they would ask is: are they Saudis? its doesn't work that way! 5asarah

    By Blogger ahmed, at 4:36 PM  

  • oh ..That was a really Nice post!!..
    so you and khaleda huh!;)..
    and YES DEEDEE ahmed is my hubby and we have '3aloobe (our son)..

    By Blogger Rimyoleta, at 2:16 PM  

  • rimyoleta: Thank you!! im really glad that my teacher liked her student's work! its really encouraging :)

    khalidah..yes she is the one who i talked to you about earlier..

    with regard to my sister in law..i think she is happy for us now although she was shocked at the begining lol

    its good to see u around here again..

    By Blogger ahmed, at 6:32 PM  

  • I like your story, it's too sad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

  • julie: thanks :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 8:29 PM  

  • Glad you got your blog back!

    :^)

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 10:27 PM  

  • I really don't know why I feel so guilty right now ...

    I just hope she gets a better life ...

    Check up on her when u can ,Ahmed...

    By Blogger نورجان, at 12:24 PM  

  • so sad

    that was really kind of u...talking to her and u kno sharing ur fries with her..

    aaaaaw she's so cute

    hope someday she has a better life

    By Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean, at 5:52 PM  

  • QC: thanks sweetie :) thanks for ur help..

    bogus: inshalla ..i really hope so :)

    Stylish girl: thanks..inshalla she will get a better life someday.. :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 6:47 PM  

  • Usual story of a Afghan kid :(

    Unfortunately, more chances that her life will not change.

    We have such kids too. But usually their fathers work somewhere... & kids with mothers sitting on the street.

    Just think, Ahmed, what can YOU do for her?

    By Blogger Sever, at 1:32 PM  



  • oh my god , khalidah and i are friends , but i usually see her near millennium coffe shop

    would you mind , stay away from her!! :P

    By Blogger إبراهيم, at 5:46 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 AM  

  • http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#hcl tramadol urine drug test - buy tramadol online no prescription next day delivery

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home