ahmed

Sunday, July 23, 2006

uhhh not again!

I'm doing this for you baby..


Best:

Male friend: Rami & Abdulrahman
Female friend: Rima, Showg, Mystique, Sarah
Vacation: Turkey, 1994 & France 2004

Worst:

Time of day: Morning
Day of the week: Saturday
Color crayon: no idea :s

Last:

Person you talked to that goes/went to your school:Mazin
Talked to on the phone: Paul
Text: My princess
Person you instant messaged: again My princess

Today:

What are you doing now: filling this!!!
Wearing: Blue jeans & a white T-shirt

Tomorrow:

Is: Monday
Got any plans: Not really..
Goal: nothing on my mind..seriously
Dislikes about tomorrow: the things i'm about to see in the news

Favorite:

Number: 5
Song: Soledad- West life (it reminds me of someone i really love)
Color: Yellow


Missing Someone: K
Mood: happy
Wanting: K

True/False:

I am a cuddler: True.
I am a morning person: Used to be..
I am a perfectionist: false
I am an only child: false
I am currently in my pajamas: false
I am currently pregnant: hehehe FALSE
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: false
I am left handed: false...esh da..mafe true? :S
I am addicted to Blogging: addicted? i dont think so
I am online 24/7: only at work
I am very shy around the opposite gender: false AGAIN!
I can be paranoid at times: True..its natural
I currently have a crush on someone: :)
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I enjoy country music: sometimes
I enjoy smoothies: false
I enjoy talking on the phone: depends on who im talking to
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work:false
I have a hidden talent: true..calligraphy ;)
I have a lot to learn: yes for sure
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: al7amdella i don't

Anger:

Are you currently mad at someone? no
Which of your friends has the worst temper? Mohammed
Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes
Ever had something thrown at you? yes :p
When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? scream

Excitement:

Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you?yes
Are you easily excited? sometimes..depends on the mood
What are you most excited about? football..jet skiing
If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? buying a house
If you could have anything right now what would it be? that million $ :p

Self-Discovery:

Name: ahmed
Where were you born? Jeddah
What’s your main goal in life? i have many goals..some were accomplished..working to achieve the others
How do you want to die? Praying in Makkah :)

Opinions:

Sex before marriage? against
Gay Marriage? against..interested to know why? email me :P
Lower the Drinking age? No
Recycling? yes

Dreams:

What was your latest dream? I don't remember
Have any of your dreams come true? yes
What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? that I was driving a techno car and i was really excited about it..then i showed it to a friend of mine who said..man its stupid! and guess what i did..i "throw it in the bin" DONT ASK lol
Love-Life:

Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
Do you have a bf/gf? she is more than a gf :)
Do you have a crush? :)
How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 1
What color shirt are you wearing? white
Name one thing that you do everyday? work, watching TV and eating food :p
What color are your walls? orange
How much cash do you have on you right now? SR 200
I can’t wait till…? I be with her :)
When was the last time you saw your dad? 1 month ago..he is out of the country
What did you have for dinner last night? Dominoz
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? i dont borrow cloth
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Google mail
Does anything hurt on your body right now? no

Have You Ever:

Have you ever failed a class? no
Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? yes
Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? no :S
Have you ever slept with a night light? yes
Have you ever danced in the rain? no
Have you ever lied? yes
Have you ever had contacts? no
Have you ever tripped over something stupid? yes..my laptop :s

Pick One:

Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: kebab
Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love marriage.
Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 2
Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream
Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: neither
Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Eiffel tower :D
Lahore, Khi, Islambad: lol we are not in pakistan man

Rima have u been tagged? if not then U DO THIS NOW :p
Qatar Cat..since u didnt update ur blog since ever..u have a chance now..by doing this! hehehe

Taqo i swear..Princess FORCED ME to do this tag..she is a princess u know am one poor guy :( can't do anything but to say..YES UR HIGHNESS :p

8 Comments:

  • lool shhhhhh u cowy..no one knows :P

    By Blogger ahmed, at 10:06 AM  

  • Well since I updated before you tagged me, and you didn't even bother to check, I'll still do the tag but I post the answers HERE.

    So here goes:

    Best:

    Male friend: Dad
    Female friend: Mom
    Vacation: Oman 1995, Malta 1996

    Worst:

    Time of day: Morning
    Day of the week: Any day that’s not a weekend or a holiday
    Colour crayon: I don’t use crayons

    Last:

    Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: Nats
    Talked to on the phone: Fish
    Text: Moo
    Person you instant messaged: Midget

    Today:

    What are you doing now procrastinating while answering this silly tag
    Wearing: Black trousers, black t shirt

    Tomorrow:

    Is: Another summer day
    Got any plans: yeah cleaning boys day. Then hanging out with Fish and Midget
    Goal: Tomorrow? Achieve the most by doing the least.
    Dislikes about tomorrow: it’s a working day, duhh

    Favorite:

    Number: 3
    Song: A certain Arabic one
    Color: turquoise

    Currently:

    Missing Someone: yes, badly
    Mood: Uncertain
    Wanting: Where do I begin??

    True/False:

    I am a cuddler: That depends
    I am a morning person: Never
    I am a perfectionist: Sometimes
    I am an only child: Sadly, no
    I am currently in my pajamas: Nope
    I am currently pregnant: Hope not
    I am currently suffering from a broken heart: No
    I am left handed: Nope but I have a soft spot for lefties
    I am addicted to Blogging: Not really
    I am online 24/7: If there’s something worthy of my attention online
    I am very shy around the opposite gender: They wish
    I can be paranoid at times: I am paranoid now, does that count?
    I currently have a crush on someone: Nope
    I currently regret something that I have done: I can only regret something I haven’t done. Everything else is an experience.
    I enjoy country music: Not really
    I enjoy smoothies: I can have a smoothie, yeah
    I enjoy talking on the phone: It depends
    I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: Most days
    I have a hidden talent: I assume it’s very well hidden
    I have a lot to learn: Who doesn’t?
    I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Not ashamed, but won’t reveal my secrets anyways

    Anger:

    Are you currently mad at someone? Yes
    Which of your friends has the worst temper? Psaraki
    Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Of course
    Ever had something thrown at you? Of course
    When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Neither.

    Excitement:

    Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? No
    Are you easily excited? On occasion
    What are you most excited about? Not telling.
    If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Holy $#**!
    If you could have anything right now what would it be? It would not be a “what”; it would be a “who”.

    Self-Discovery:

    Name: Name, middle name, surname, the usual.
    Where were you born? In the hospital.
    What’s your main goal in life? I don’t have any, I’m shallow like that.
    How do you want to die? I don’t.

    Opinions:

    Sex before marriage? Before, during, after, instead – all good.
    Gay Marriage? Why not? Before it was interracial, now it’s gay, tomorrow it’s what??
    Lower the Drinking age? I don’t care as long as they don’t drive.
    Recycling? I am not sure as to how well it works exactly, but yes if it does.

    Dreams:

    What was your latest dream? A nightmare
    Have any of your dreams come true? Yes
    What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? The one that came true.

    Love-Life:

    Straight, Gay, Bi? Nosey, aren’t we?
    Do you have a bf/gf? Leaves no space for manoeuvre… I guess it’s a No, then
    Do you have a crush? No
    How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 2
    What colour shirt are you wearing? Are we repeating things here??
    Name one thing that you do everyday? Breathe
    What colour are your walls? Boring
    How much cash do you have on you right now? Nothing.
    I can’t wait till… I generally can never wait.
    When was the last time you saw your dad? March this year.
    What did you have for dinner last night? I skipped dinner.
    What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I don’t do that.
    What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Yahoo.
    Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes.

    Have You Ever:

    Have you ever failed a class? Yes
    Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes
    Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yes! lol
    Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes
    Have you ever danced in the rain? No, and I won’t as I hate rain.
    Have you ever lied? Yes
    Have you ever had contacts? Yes, and they were a pain in the… eye.
    Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yes, over a stupid kid in the mall the other day.

    Pick One:

    Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Sushi
    Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood
    Love marriage, Arranged marriage: If it doesn’t work out – then arranged. At least you’ll have someone to blame. If it does – then I guess it doesn’t matter. I wouldn’t get married if I weren’t already married.
    Honeymoon, no moon: Who came up with these lame questions??
    How many kids would u like: None.

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 12:24 PM  

  • So like when is the wedding Inshalla :D?

    You know I don't know you much but I'm always up for free dinner invetations ;) :P

    By Blogger AhMeD, at 4:02 PM  

  • Next, maybe i'll "force" you too ;p

    Aww..you sounded all lovey-dovey in this tag ;p

    By Blogger Taqo, at 10:19 PM  

  • enta eash bk bs sert tektoob long posts.. but there all nice marrah ye7amesoo enk te8ra2ha
    anyhoo ..
    i'm not gonna comment coz fee harja beny o benk netkalm feha b3den ;)..
    but 3arft alot of cool stuff about u :)

    By Blogger Balqees, at 10:50 PM  

  • showgy;
    sorry i complained :( my fault :p

    QC;
    first i CHECKED ur blog TWICE that day..its not my fault that we got crappy internet connection here lol
    Second, u are suppose to do the tag ON ur blog not here :@ grrrrr

    ahmedooo;
    soon inshalla :)

    taqo;
    u better force me lol.. thanks sweetheart :)

    bal8ees;
    lol its not my fault..she tagged me..
    can't wait to talk about that harja :p
    and who told u "stuff" about me!!!!!

    By Blogger ahmed, at 3:05 PM  

  • you don't know how much this post made me Angry!

    By Blogger Rimyoleta, at 6:16 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home