ahmed

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Once in the Hospital..


Last week I went to visit my aunt at a hospital..she had troubles with her knees..

I arraived there at 20:30..I sat next to her bed..and had a little chat with her..she was so happy and delightful because of my visit.. :)

At that time..three of her friends came in..I went to the other room so they can sit with her..

While I was in the other room I saw a portrait picture of a woman on the wall..it was a young woman, in her mid 30's..she had this ambigues and confident look..behind her, a view on the beach at sunset time..(BTW I'm into art, calligraphy, paintings...etc so bear with me if you find this a little weird, :P)..the picture was stunning..It might not be that amazing to others(otherwise it wont be hanged on some hospital's room!!) but I just found it beautiful..

when I saw that woman's face..many things came in to my mind..I rememberd many things..I rememberd her..I rememberd my dear friend..I even rememberd my ex!! I thought of that woman on the portrait itself..her name was Salma..I knew that because there were few lines under the portrait..(the text were in Arabic..below is a translation)


عيناك البراقتان اعطتني الدفء
ثغرك البسام اعطاني الأمل
انت..كل سعادتي
انت..سبب وجودي
سلمى..في ماذا تفكرين؟
سلمى..بمن تحلمين؟

your shining eyes gave me the warmness..
your gorgeous smile gave me the hope..
you are my happiness..
you are the reason of my existence..
Salma..what are you thinking of..
Salma..who are you dreaming about..







(Special Thanks to my friends, bloggers, collegues whom wished me a happy birthday..yesterday 9th March was my 28th BD :) thank you guys!)

14 Comments:

  • May I add a late happy birthday =D
    Congrats! Wish you a better, and more blessful year than your last.

    -Salamat 5altk ;)

    By Blogger Nouph, at 3:03 AM  

  • Happy birthday, dear! :^)

    By Blogger Bravecat, at 11:13 PM  

  • fo0f: thank you :D :)
    allah yesalemek o ma tshoofi shar fe 7ayatek inshalla :)

    QC: thanks sweetie :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 9:33 AM  

  • oh! salamat matshoof shar:)
    and happy birthday Dear :D

    By Blogger Rimyoleta, at 1:16 PM  

  • rima: allah yeslaimik inshalla..thanks :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 6:54 PM  

  • wow, how cool to find that in a Saudi hospital. Which hospital was that? I want to go work there..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ahmed Happy Birthday to you.

    How old are you now ? how old are you now ? how old are you now ? are you 1 are you 2 are you 3 are you 4 are you 5 are you 6 are you 7 are you 8 are you 9 are you 10 are you 11 are you 12 are you 13 are you 14 are you 15 are you 16 are you 17 are you 18 are you 19 are you 20 are you 21 are you 22 are you 23 are you 24 are you 25
    are you 26 are you 27 are you 28 ........... HAYYYYYYYY

    happy belated birthday dude

    By Blogger T, at 3:28 PM  

  • anon: i was surprised to find that in a hospital here too..it was Dr. Sulaiman Faqeeh Hospital, Jeddah. :)

    Talal: lool i think u were too bored and had nothing to do today :p anyway thanks man..and man, im getting older so dont get too excited lol :S

    By Blogger ahmed, at 6:23 PM  

  • Your 28 ?! YA HOOO...Congrats!

    By Blogger Taqo, at 2:08 PM  

  • taqwa: yes im 28 :| its not a cool thing :S
    thanks sweetie :)

    By Blogger ahmed, at 3:30 PM  

  • ahmed how can you say 28 is not cool ?? man getting old aint that bad just make use of the time you have left, your still going up hill you should be at the summit about the age of 32-35 then you can start to complain.

    By Blogger T, at 3:58 PM  

  • diabz: wallah im thinking to go back to the hospital and take a photo and show you guys..i don't know what the nurses will think about me though.. lol

    talal: well..i meant that its not cool to get older..to me, i wish if i'm still 21!! as u get older as u get more responsibilites and dutis! i dont wanna be 28!!

    By Blogger ahmed, at 5:10 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Laptop discount vaio Chevrolet impala only Bedroom furniture clearance free shipping Free school girl sex pics

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home